So after being off WW for about 8 months, I decided to go back on. I didn't make the decision to quit really, my debit card needed to be cancelled and replaced, so WW couldn't charge me, and deactivated my acct, and since I wasn't tracking so well, I decided to let it slide. But after 8 months, I kept off all the weight I lost, but was not losing anymore either...so back on track!
My first goal according to WW is 5% of my body weight, that is almost 10lbs, cool goal ok. But for me my first goal is to be ...ok, I am just going to come right out with my weight in actual numbers. Don't judge...just be supportive...does anyone actually read this anyways??? Ok, here goes, my goal, to be under 180, I want to see 179 on that scale so badly. I don't remember if I have been under 180 since my pregnancy, but it I did it wasn't for long.
This summer I yin yanged between 181 and 187 all summer long, without being on WW I just can't get past 181. ughh, so here is to trying again!
So tomorrow is my 2nd weigh in. The first was last Friday, I was so excited, I was motivated, I planned my meals, went shopping, set out all my points for the day, tracked, prepared my lunches in individual containers...no oversized portions. I put my bad snack food in individual bags, so no overindulging. and what happened??? Nada, zip, nothing. Weigh in day came and I did not lose a thing, stayed the same. Major dissappointment. I know from expiereince that the first week is usually very good, between motivation and kick starting your metabolism. So damn! But Saturday morn. my body suddenly lost 3 lbs! maybe I weighed myself too early. So I tracked my weight on Sat. and WW informed me, I lost 25lbs since my initial start date! whew hoo! (I know all you math fanatics are now doing the math to see my initial weight--oh well, knock yourselves out)Then--warning TMI territory,... my period hit, scale shows a weight gain of 7lbs, ughh, but, this morning it was back down to 182.
Went to Red Lobster last night for my bday, so I went on line to figure out what I was eating, didn't hold back on anything, well....I limited myself to 1 biscuit. but I didn't eat anything all day long (not hard for me, I prefer to eat in the evenings) and gave my kids half my cup of soup, and put half my entree in a take home container right away. Had a great meal, with a drink and still stayed on track!
I would love to say my goal is another 25 lbs, but when you are losing just a lb a week, that is just to big for me. I need small easy to obtain goals. So for now, its just getting under 180, then the 10 lbs (175) and we will keep taking it from there. I have plans on adding some excercise goals in the future, but right now just some small goals.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment