TV will never be a serious competitor for radio because people must sit and keep their eyes glued on a screen; the average American family hasn't time for it. ~Author Unknown, from New York Times, 1939
So I have been doing some craft projects while I watch tv this week. I like a bunch of shows but with the girls being so busy and such, I don't watch tv a lot, so when I sit down to do some crafting I get caught up. Its so much easier now with the dvr and prime time on demand. I have found so many new shows that have made me laugh. Parenthood, The Marriage Ref, (I had no idea what that show was actually about,
OMG, its better than the Newly wed game), watched Glee tonight, not sure about that one, there looks like a new police comedy coming that looks good. But anyways, I have heard so many funny things this week, thought I would jot down some of my favorite quotes.
Zeek Braverman Parenthood: I'm an irrational hard ass with rage issues. Don't piss me off.
Sue Sylvester; Glee: I will no longer be carrying around photo ID. Know why? People should know who I am.
Captain Roy Montgomery; Castle: There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain.
Kalinda: You oughta try it some time.
Alicia: Flipping someone off?
Kalinda: It's good for your soul. ----The Good Wife
Sheldon: I'm not crazy; my mother had me tested.---The big bang theory
JT: It's pretty terrible to be voted out by your own idol.--Survivor
Ninety-eight percent of American homes have TV sets, which means the people in the other 2% have to generate their own sex and violence. ~Attributed to Gene Baylos
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I watch three out of the six you quoted. I love TV! Especially late at night after the kiddo is in bed. I find sitting in front of the TV with a bad of chips and salsa.
ReplyDeleteI love visiting my parents because they have a billion channels and DVR. It's awesome to fast forward through commercials! We're part of that 2% that don't have one... no moral objective, I'm just too cheap. But I go to the gym every Tuesday night religiously so I can watch Biggest Loser while pretending to workout on cardio machines. Absolutely obsessed with that show. The Final is in 2 days, and I'm so excited I could just pee my pants! (then Justine would let me borrow new ones, right?!)
ReplyDelete