CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

I am CRABBY!!!

Ok, I feel like Grumpy Smurf....if you are looking for uplifting reading stop now!

I HATE...fill in the blank because I pretty much feel like I hate everything right now.

the month of November...its cold, blustery, ugly, no leaves, no snow, no sun, lots of dreary rain, my least favorite holiday..thanksgiving.

I hate the fact that my husband is going to be gone the WHOLE month! ok, so I realize he had almost half the month of October off, but still. He has to work his time off and its entirely on location. ughh

I hate that its dark out before six oclock and soon it will be dark at 5. Did I mention its cold???

I also hate this week's spelling words...contractions. UGHHH...notice I hardly use them? That's because I don't know how to spell them correctly, now we have to practice them all week. ughh...

Math! never liked it, my girls aren't doing well, and we have to do addition and subtraction flash cards, much rather do other things.

I hate that I live so far away from all my wonderful girlfriends, and can't have a much need girls night out!

Told ya, Grumpy Smurf!

1 comment:

  1. ...and I HATE this post!

    :)
    I wish we could have a GNO too - definitely needing one!

    ReplyDelete