CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Something is wrong with my pants!

So this made me laugh so hard last night.

Justine comes down stairs telling me something is wrong with her pants. Well, its after 9pm, she should be sleeping, so I am really not caring what is wrong with her pants. I turn to look thinking, what could possibly be wrong with them; they have a hole, she accidently wet them, they are twisted up form tossing and turning? Whatever it is, she needs to get back to bed.
So I look and see fleece pj bottoms that look fine to me. Justine explains to me that whenever she moves her pants "light up". I had to laugh, her first real experience with static electcity. So I told her what it was, she asked very specific questions to get a good understanding. Then tells me "ok, I will go explain it to Caroline, because we had no idea what was causing my pants to do that!"

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love this! Walking around Walmart makes my body very electric. Everytime I touch something, I get shocked.

    ReplyDelete